Physical rehabilitation is an important part of the services we provide. We provide exercises and that are designed to help strengthen and support the structures we are working with.
The use of exercise balls, postural and spinal trainers, thera-bands and even the proper use of your own body weight are extremely effective in achieving positive and longer term solutions while under chiropractic care.
What is the expected recovery period for most coditions, when will I see results?
A patient’s recovery period might be effected depending on a number of factors. First, it is important to understand that the quality of a patient’s life has been affected for a long period of time by their misaligned or in other words subluxated spine. It can take quite a while; at times even years before their body might develop symptoms, therefore, once they develop, it might take some time to reduce them.
A patient’s recovery period will depend on a number of factors:
- How long have they been witnessing the symptoms and/or pain.
- The severity of their situation and of their clinical history.
- If they regularly exercise and how much.
- Type of work they do.
- Do they live a healthy lifestyle
- The amount of stress they are under
- If they are complying with the recommendations of Ridgefield Chiropractic & Wellness Center.
After concluding a course of corrective chiropractic care it is typically recommended to continue with a maintenance program in order to maintain a healthy spine and proper functioning of the nervous system and associated organs.